Should I Invest in Cryptocurrency?
Investing in cryptocurrency could be a good investment if you learn how to do it correctly. Let us help you towards your goal and make this daunting task an effortless journey.
CON: Governments and regulators can have big impacts on cryptocurrency. They can make life difficult for investors. Exchanges charge a premium. The price of Bitcoin can swing up or down hundreds of dollars in a day, and the price more than quadrupled in 2017. For day traders, cryptocurrency is a very risky (but potentially rewarding bet).
How to Buy Bitcoin while Staying Safe
Even if you’re new to the cryptocurrency world, buying Bitcoin is fairly easy. Most exchanges have a clear layout and are user friendly for both beginners and experts.
1. Download a crypto wallet:
2. Choose an exchange and set up an account and confirmed your identity for security purposes.
This is where you can purchase Bitcoin using USD, Euro, or your preferred fiat currency. It is recommended that you buy Bitcoin using your home currency.
3. Buy bitcoin:
Buy bitcoin with credit card Select your payment method, such as VISA, debit card, or PayPal or cash.
4. Choose your buying option-
You have 2 options:
1.Buy at “Market” Price: market (current) Price or a Limit Order (set a price).
2. List “Limit” Order: set a maximum price you are willing to pay, and your order will not be completed until an offer matches your desired rate. This may take some time depending on how high or low you set your limits.
How do you make money with Cryptocurrency:
- Buy and hold-wait for long-term price appreciation
- Buy and hold for capital gains-The strategy and currencies above will pay you when you eventually sell at a higher price than when you bought.
- Staking cryptocurrencies-This strategy combines the first two we mentioned: you buy a currency, hold it, plan to sell it for a profit at a later time
- Day trading.
The list of top 10 cryptocurrency in 2019
Visit: www.cryptomarketcap.com for valuation and market cap of cryptos.
These coins have a real-world use and revenue, a world-class team and have strong partnerships with Top 50 companies (IOTA, SKY, VeChain, ICON, Ethereum, Enjin.
1. Iota-offers decentralized storage. It probably has the most comprehensive and efficient dapps platform in the whole crypto space.
2. Enjin-ENJ is the best gaming coin with a network of 20 million players and is being integrated in the game Minecraft.
3. VeChain- is a Blockchain-as-a-service and Dapps platform with outstandingly strong partnerships.
4. Bitcoin (BTC)- The grandfather of cryptocurrencies.
5. Ripple (XRP)- centralized transaction network to be used by banks for money transfers, could replace SWIFT. Ripple is faster and more reliable than SWIFT.
6. Ethereum (ETH)- a decentralized app provider, like a world computer with the aim of eliminating third-party companies like Apple to create apps. Apps developed on Ethereum are on a distributed public platform where miners can earn ETH to fuel the network.
7.Stellar (XLM)- launched by Ripple co-founder Jed McCaleb in 2014. It is a transaction network for fast and efficient cross-border money transfers, a competitor to XLP.
8. Litecoin (LTC)-silver crypto. It is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, but faster transaction speeds. However, its mining process is more memory-intensive.
9.EOS- created by cryptocurrency pioneer Dan Larimer. EOS is designed after ethereum, offering a platform on which developers can build decentralized applications. EOS offers a proof-of-stake mechanism which it hopes to be able to offer scalability beyond its competitors.
10.Cardano (ADA)- created by Ethereum co-founder Charles Hopkinson in 2015. The first peer-blockchain powered by scientists and academics. With the goal to run decentralized apps on the blockchain.
11. Dash (DASH)- is a secretive version of bitcoin. They’re working on a mastercode network that makes transactions almost untraceable.
12.Neo (NEO)-Referred to a “Chinese Ethereum.” NEO’s success has been its support of programming in many existing languages, including Go, Java, C++, and others.
- Security/Asset tokens – assets such as shares in real physical companies, receiving earnings streams, dividends or interest payments.
- Utility tokens – goods & services the project will launch in the future. They can be used as a type of discount or premium access to the goods & services of the project.
- Payment tokens – have inherent value, like to cash or gold. To enable purchases, sales, and other financial transactions.
Crypto up-to-date News: