ADVANTAGES OF BLOCKCHAIN AND CRYPTOCURRENCIES
- Provide Tamper ProofRecord
- Smart Contracts
- volatile prices
- limited in some chains
- Global reach,
- trust, wealth creation
- new fundraising tools
If you want to trade cryptocurrency you need:
- A cryptocurrency wallet (or two). For example, Exodus or Guarda Wallet, Trezor or Keepkey.
- A cryptocurrency exchange (or two) to trade on. For example Binance, Coinbase, Bittrex, and BTCMarkets.
Before You Start Trading Cryptocurrency, you need to understand that:
- The cryptocurrency market is insanely volatile. You can make a fortune in a moment and lose it in the next cycle.
- A cryptocurrency exchange is not part or similar of the regular stock exchange. It trades non-stop.
- If you are serious about trading cryptocurrency, sign up for other platform that allow you to buy/sell crypto like Coinbase Wallet, Bittrex, Binance, Btcmarkets. Transfer your profits immediately to BTCmarkets where you convert BTC into AUD.
Tutorial VIDEOS on How to Trade Crypto for Beginners:
- Best Cryptocurrency Trading Tip Ever: https://youtu.be/0OMOZbYFCEg
- Trading Cryptocurrencies for Beginners: https://youtu.be/RQtvpNYtLfw
- How to Trade Bitcoin Cryptocurrency for Beginners? https://youtu.be/M-qYym-i1_8
- How to buy bitcoin and another cryptocurrency?
Once you’ve decided to buy bitcoin. You must find an online exchange, where you would then need to register, create an account and upload 100 points. Then transfer fiat currency such as Australian or US dollars to your exchange account. It will take 1-2 days for the funds to be cleared. Then you’ll be able to buy bitcoin or any of the cryptocurrencies on that exchange. Once you’ve bought some bitcoins move it to a software wallet like Exodus, or for extra security we recommend using an offline hardware wallet like the Ledger Nano, Keep-key or Trezor.
Quick guide: How to buy bitcoin in Australia
1. Register for an account with an exchange. First with BTCmarkets.net or Coinspot.au and then for international trade with Binance.com
2. Enable 2-factor authentication.
3. Verify your account.
4. Click “Deposit AUD”.
5. Transfer funds into your account.
6. Click “Buy/Sell” at the top of the screen.
7. Search for bitcoin and click on “Buy BTC”.